Ultimate Spider-Man

1. Peter Parker/Spider-Man I
(1610 Spider-Man Suit in the original 1610 Timeline)
(Credits go to AccomplishedResist69)
(How I'd rather the 1610 Spider-Man Suit look in the original 1610 Timeline)


(1610 Black Suit as it appeared in the original timeline)
(Peter Parker Civilian Look Inspired by Tom Holland's Johnny Depp Look back in 2015 and The Devil of All Time look)

(Credits go to @Spider_.Bite, @Thespidermansweb and Sammy/@JackyWackyDA)
(The 1610 Spider-Man Suit will be based on the No Way Home Final Swing Suit while being inspired by both the No Way Home Concept Art Book as well as the MTV Ultimate Spider-Man Concept Art, The Disneyland Suit and Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Peter Parker Sketches)
(Credits go to DCTVU)

(Credits go to David Williams)
(Classic Ultimate Peter Parker Suit)

(The Venom Suit on the Comic Covers)

(Credits go to DisaterAccurate3221) (Credits go to @spidey.tano)
(The Venom Suit in the actual Comics based on the Symbiote Suit Concept Art by Thomas De Church and the No Way Home Concept Art Black Suit) 
(Credits go to El Fett)
(Purple Cloth Suit (1610 Black Cloth Suit) based on the Symbiote Suit from the No Way Home Concept Art)

1610 Peter Parker I actually would have liked to be modified after Tom Holland because of the Johnny Depp look and his performance in The Devil of All Time.

2. Mary Jane Watson

Mary Jane Watson I want to be modefied after Zendaya and yes adapt the look she had during the Spider-Man Far From Home Photocall.

3. Miles Morales/Spider-Man II




Miles Morales I can imagine modified after Caleb McLaughlin. I didn't really want to take any design inspirations from the Spider-Verse Movies for my 1610 Ultimate Universe or anything from Sony like I do for my 616 Universe because I have already wanted the designs to be inspired by both the MCU Movies along with Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man and MTV Ultimate Spider-Man Concept Art.


4. Gwen Stacy



Gwen Stacy I can see modified after Sabrina Carpenter. Just like the original Ultimate Marvel Gwen will be adopted by May Parker after her father's death because her mother didn't want her

5. Fredrick "Fred" Flash Thompson


Flash will be modified after Tony Revori

6. Kenny McFarlane



Kenny McFarlane will be modified after Joe Seo I definitely want to stay true to the original Brian Michael Bendis source so of course I will keep the weight exactly like the original creator Brian Michael Bendis

7. May Parker


Of course I can defenetly see 1610 May Parker remodified after Marisa Tomei but I actually think her look in the movie she had with Robert Downey Jr called Only You would actually have been the perfect look for the MCU, not to mention that I am actually planning on staying true to form from the original 1610 Ultimate Universe. So yes I want to keep Aunt May's hair short.


8. Ben Parker


(Credits go to 21XFOUR)

Of course Ben Parker I wanted to be young unfortunately I don't have any idea who I want as Uncle Ben yet, I know Tom Holland said that he wanted Tobey Maguire as MCU Uncle Ben and I love the idea too so I kinda decided that I wanted that too but the only downside is he wasn't the same age as Marisa Tomei and I know Adam Scott played Uncle Ben in the bad Madame Web movie and even I loathed it Adam Scott is also younger than Marisa Tomei so right now the only other person I can see as perfect MCU Uncle Ben would be Matthew Broderick but of course this is Comic Book Fantasy Casting.


9. Ross Andru


The principal Ross Andru I can imagine being modified after J. B. Smoove who portrayed Julius Dell in Far From Home and No Way Home.

10. J Jonah Jameson

J Jonah Jameson of course I see modified after JK Simmons

11. Robbie Robertson

Robbie Robertson I want to be modified after

12. Ben Urich

Ben Urich I can see modified after Vondie Curtis-Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultimate Spider-Man Rogues Gallery

The Ultimates