Ultimate Spider-Man Rogues Gallery
1. Norman Osborn/Ultimate Goblin
Ultimate Norman I actually would like to be remodified after Colmen Domingo and of course because it's the 1610 Ultimate Universe definitely should keep the Hulking Monster Goblin instead of the goofy glider riding Joker.
2. Harry Osborn/Hobgoblin



3. Otto Octavius/Dr Octopus
(Credits go to BoomArt16 and Callum Quinn and SpideyBugle)Otto Octavius I definitely want modified after Mark Hamill because he already loved the idea
4. Herman Schultz/Shocker
Shocker I definitely want modified after Bokeeme Woodbine and of course just like the original 1610, Peter will consider him a joker
5. Max Dillon/Electro
1610 Electro of course I would want to see modified after Damson Idris so I can take inspiration from the MTV Design of Electro6. Dr Carla Connors/Lizard
Just like Electro, I wanted Lizard to be modified after TNAS Version, however for the Comic Book Fantasy Casting, I have no Idea on who to go with however I also wanted to take inspiration from Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man and have Dr Connors be a Pakistani descent woman.
Just like Electro, I wanted Lizard to be modified after TNAS Version, however for the Comic Book Fantasy Casting, I have no Idea on who to go with however I also wanted to take inspiration from Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man and have Dr Connors be a Pakistani descent woman.
Scorpion I can see modified after Michael Mando
8. Eddie Brock Jr/Venom
Well if you are wondering about the Spectacular Eddie Brock Picture is simple, I actually want Eddie Brock Jr to be the closest thing Peter Parker has to a older brother rather than a creep who hits on Gwen before Venom. 1610 Eddie Brock Jr will be modefied after Alexander Ludwig.12. Carnage



























_from_Spider-Man_Homecoming_001.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment